FREE TO ATTEND!
Thursday, 13 August 2020
15:00 – 16:00 Singapore Standard Time (SST)
Re-writing the Optimised Clinical Trials Playbook
This bespoke digital theater takes place on Thursday 13th August 15:00-16:00 Singapore Standard Time (SST).
The clinical trial environment was already evolving at a rapid pace before the presence of COVID-19, but now speed and efficiency are paramount. With a focus toward achieving faster time to market, reducing R&D costs, and increasing clinical trial success rates, various digital tools such as AI, machine learning, telemedicine are quickly becoming the next frontier in clinical studies.
Alongside the case study sharing of these digital strategies, multiple illustrative examples will be used to present the practical considerations and execution of designing and running various adaptive design strategies, including logistics and impact on clinical operations, data management, and randomization services with focus on implications for statisticians.
Conducted in the format of a fireside chat, in this session you will be able to gain insights into:
- Understanding the impact of today’s environment on clinical trials and their patients
- Collaboration and new business models
- Clinical study design thinking focus to reduce cost, accelerate speed to market and reduce regulatory burden
- Technology innovation for clinical trials – where do we stand?
- Critical steps of establishing an effective digital strategy
- Case study sharing and Q&A