New drug launch and speed to the market were disrupted by COVID-19. What are the eventual impacts on the launch timelines of new products? And what are the risks and implications of commercialisation? How will manufacturers’ priority to develop COVID-19 diagnostics and treatments affect appraisal and price negotiations for non-COVID-19 therapeutics?
Delivered digitally, the 4th Annual Market Access and Pricing Asia envisions the outlook for global and APAC markets. Leading manufacturers will outline speed-to-market strategies, and approaches to pricing and market access negotiations.
- Agile market access strategies for Non-COVID-19 drugs
- Reimbursement – challenges, models and strategies
- Meeting regional Healthcare policies, achieving fair pricing and drug affordability
- Maximising RWE applications and drawing value in the Asian context
- Introducing HTA for growing economies
- Regulatory, procurement, and strategic pricing roadmap
- Adapting commercialisation strategies in light of COVID-19
- Contracting and payment models
- Regional case studies on access and affordability